Apply for a Champion Award
AEE’s CWEEL Board is presenting the CWEEL Champion Awards to local chapters and individuals at the AEE World Conference & Expo in October. These awards will recognize AEE Chapters and CWEEL Liaisons for their advocacy and contributions towards CWEEL’s growth. Nominations should come from a Chapter Officer. The deadline for submissions is Friday, August 28th.
Four awards total will be given:
- 1 local Chapter inside the U.S. ($500 cash prize payable to the chapter for use in support of future CWEEL Events)
- 1 local Chapter outside the U.S. ($500 cash prize payable to the chapter for use in support of future CWEEL Events)
- 1 individual inside the U.S.
- 1 individual outside the U.S.
· Two plaques will also be presented to the Chapter President and the CWEEL Liaison with recognition at the AEE World CWEEL Breakfast event on Thursday, October 21st at 7:30am EST.
2021 CWEEL Champion Award Nomination Form: https://www.cognitoforms.com/AssociationOfEnergyEngineers1/_2021CWEELChampionAwardNominations
For questions you can contact me, Nandini Mouli, the CWEEL Award Committee Chair, here, at [email protected] or at 443-691-7664.